[Eosc-life-wp3] EOSC-Life: WP3 Day for regular TC

Frauke Leitner frauke.leitner at embl.de
Mon Aug 5 09:46:13 BST 2019

Dear All,

Despite the holiday season, we will have our regular WP3 TC this
afternoon at 2pm CEST (connection details below).

So this is just a quick reminder to dial in if you are around and not on
vacation.

Best,
Frauke

--
Frauke Leitner, PhD
Scientific Project Manager & Technology Advisor

EMBL, Meyerhofstr. 1, DE-69117 Heidelberg
Tel. +49 6221 387 8652
www.corbel-project.eu
www.eurobioimaging.eu