[Eosc-life-wp3] Monthly WP3 TC

Jose Maria Salvador Carazo carazojms at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 08:00:14 GMT 2019

Dear Florence (and rest of the partners)

Really, really, thank you for asking (to have invollved and interesting
parters is what we all need)

Yes, everything went well, and the presence/ideas of Niklas really helped.
Perhaps the best account I can give you is  the Flash Report we prepared
for the WP Leads meeting yesterday

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1qSDTCQqc2XdBIA5IAthyeq0AyybAfwfP

and, most specially, the Minutes of our TC that have a link in that file

YOu will realize that we still have some work ahead of us.......

Wbw..JM

--
Jose Maria Carazo
Cell: +34639197980