[Eosc-life-wp3] EOSC-Life WP3 follow up TC

Jose Luis Vilas jlvilasprieto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 17:39:26 BST 2019

Dear WP3 participants,

As you know, this Wednesday will take place the General WP3 TC meeting. The
aim of this mail is then to provide you with the meeting Agenda, as well as
remind you the connection details. Both can be found in Google Drive WP3
folder (this link
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/18wGRclhViO0_GKAtMEiIxKLYU_WmN7vI>),
I put the connection details below to simplify your life.

We also would like to encourage the Open Call leaders to attend and
participating in this TC. The reason is simple, one of the Agenda points is
the Open Call demonstrators, and first draft should be reached by September
TC. Hence, we really encourage participation.

Date: 3.7.2019, 14:00 to 16:00 (BST) / 15:00 to 17:00 (CEST)

Type of meeting: GoToMeeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/186646869

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3116

Access Code: 186-646-869

More phone numbers
Belgium: +32 28 93 7002
Denmark: +45 32 72 03 69
Finland: +358 942 72 0972
France: +33 187 210 241
Germany: +49 69 5880 7802 72
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Netherlands: +31 207 941 375
Norway: +47 21 93 37 37
Spain: +34 932 75 1230
Sweden: +46 853 527 818
United Kingdom: +44 20 3713 5011

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting
starts:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/186646869

With best wishes

Jose Luis Vilas, Jose Maria Carazo, Frauke Leitner