[Eosc-life-wp3] EOSC-Life WP3 general TC - 4 November, 2pm CET

Frauke Leitner frauke.leitner at embl.de
Fri Nov 8 10:28:26 GMT 2019

Dear WP3 partners,

Please find here the minutes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l7-ACNOCfycioXLADmHaUPNoU-daleDd/edit>taken
during our last general WP3 TC on Monday this week. You are welcome to
add and comment. The next WP3 TC will take place on *2 December, 2pm CET.

*This last TC was mostly a reporting back on the discussions that took
place during the retreat. The official minutes from the retreat should
also be available soon.

For WP3, the most relevant changes everyone should be aware of is the
newly introduced  '*market research*' exercise which should happen in
Nov/Dec, as well as the *possibility to shift the order of the 3 OCs*.
All OC leads should be prepared that their OC might have to start
earlier or later then initially foreseen, as the result of the market
research exercise will show which OC might attract the most advanced,
ready-to-start user projects.

Best,
Frauke

*