[Eosc-life-wp3] Date for our coming WP2 General TC

Kelly Sheehan-Rooney kelly.sheehan.rooney at embl.de
Wed Oct 2 09:24:50 BST 2019

Dear Jose Maria and WP3 colleagues,

I am attending a workshop on 14th October so I am sorry I cannot join the rescheduled TC. In fact, that entire week for me is packed so I suggest that I meet with at least Frauke ahead of the TC on the 14th to feed in my ideas so that you can go ahead with a time that suits the majority.

All the best,
Kelly