[Eosc-life-wp3] Fwd: RFC: EOSC-Life WP7 Resource Allocation Process v0.5
friederike.schmidt-tremmel at elixir-europe.org
Thu Oct 10 08:07:13 BST 2019
forwarded on behalf of WP7.
As part of our ongoing work in WP7, please find online a draft of the
EOSC-Life Resource Allocation Process v0.5 that is under a request for
We would like to welcome any comments or changes you would like to make
to the process description and/or application form. There will also be a
point of discussion around this process at the EOSC-Life retreat at the
end of the month.
The main features of this process are:
* Assumes a scientific review will occur in WP3 as part of the science
* A procedure to triage technical resource application requirements
* A fast-track process (Decision in 9 days) for small requests
* A resource allocation process for medium to large requests
* Support for different resource providers: Partners, Third-Party,
* Appendix 1: Resource Application Form
We are sure we will not get this right the first time, but hopefully
with your help we will be able to get it to a stage where most of us are
happy with the resource allocation process for EOSC-Life.
Dr Susheel Varma | ELIXIR Competence Centre PM (EOSC-Hub)
susheel.varma at ebi.ac.uk | +44 (0)122 349 4385
EMBL-EBI | Wellcome Genome Campus | South Building
Hinxton | Cambridgeshire | CB10 1SD | United Kingdom
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eosc-life-wp3