[Eosc-life-wp3] updated version - Guideline and Strategy Draft for the organization of EOSC-Life WP3 Open Calls

Frauke Leitner frauke.leitner at embl.de
Mon Oct 21 10:52:26 BST 2019

Dear WP3 partners,

Over the last week Jose Maria and I have worked on the Guideline and
Strategy Draft for the organization of our WP3 Open Calls. We tried to
incorporate the input you provided to the text document or during the
TC, and aimed to increase the comprehensibility of this document.

Please view the new version here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u2Oshb9eDbCG6rcxmvPZP8GeAW8MUuB9/edit>,
and feel again free to leave comments (using the suggestion mode).

This draft will now also be shared with EOSC-Life WP leads, so that it
can serve as basis for discussions at the upcoming retreat.

Best,

Jose Maria & Frauke

--
Frauke Leitner, PhD
Scientific Project Manager & Technology Advisor

EMBL, Meyerhofstr. 1, DE-69117 Heidelberg
Tel. +49 6221 387 8652
www.corbel-project.eu
www.eurobioimaging.eu