[Eosc-life-wp3] EOSC-Life WP3 general TC - 4 November, 2pm CET

Frauke Leitner frauke.leitner at embl.de
Thu Oct 31 13:50:51 GMT 2019

Dear WP3 partners,

For everyone who attended the EOSC-Life retreat it will be obvious that
there is plenty to be discussed within WP3.

I couldn't be there in person, unfortunately, but I joined the meeting
remotely. Therefore, I would like to propose for the next general TC a
general reporting back by those people that actually joined all the
discussions and took note of the different suggestions and requests
coming from many different corners.

Please note that the next meeting *(Monday, 4 November, 2pm CET)* will
be hosted via Zoom (instead of GoToMeeting):

Join URL:https://zoom.us/j/207217236

The suggested agenda for the next meeting can be found here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12UMrJYOb0zJycQzqq4FJLS0dheo8QRI->.
Please add topics, if you think other items that came up during the
retreat need discussion as well!
Please prepare for the call by going over the following documents from
the meeting:

- Breakout Session 1 slides
- Breakout Session 2 slides
to be found here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HAOhVbN4k-uKkt4uIrgsuWl-pzCICo9l

For the agenda item 'market research', please also revisit the
cross-demonstrator analysis here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OjJ8Bv8kLJbjUlgcc76TCglU0zNwDAnR6zH8jQhnPxk/edit#gid=1330818756>.

The table - in a simplified form - could be the starting point for
collecting current project ideas from the RIs.

Best,
Frauke

--
Frauke Leitner, PhD
Scientific Project Manager & Technology Advisor

EMBL, Meyerhofstr. 1, DE-69117 Heidelberg
Tel. +49 6221 387 8652
www.corbel-project.eu
www.eurobioimaging.eu