[Eosc-life-wp3] Minutes of our September montly meeting

Jose Maria Salvador Carazo carazojms at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 12:06:09 BST 2019

Dear Colleagues,,

Please find enclosed the draft minutes of our last TC. My apologies for
taking so long. This document has already been sent to OC's leads, and
their comments are included in the text.

In the coming days we will also distribute the document Frauke and me
elaborated, so that you can comment on that directly, as well as we will
remind everybody of the money that is left in WP3 for OC's

The document is attached as Word, but it is also uploaded in our WP3
folder, and it is there where you should incorporate your comments (see the
pasted image below)

The other document with the analysis of Frauke and me will be distributed
shortly

Wbw...JM

[image: image.png]

--