[Eosc-life-wp3] EOSC-Life: invitation to join the 'Orientation TC' for demonstrator projects

Frauke Leitner frauke.leitner at embl.de
Tue Sep 24 16:27:47 BST 2019

Dear All,

As many of you will be aware, we have had some very intense discussions
and meetings between WP partners and demonstrator participants to get
the ‘full overview’ of what needs to happen next.

Following the individual kick-off TCs with all 8 demonstrator projects,
WP1 and WP2 have been working on a cross-demonstrator analysis to
identify key issues that characterize each demonstrator project. With
the idea in mind to support demonstrator projects in areas where they
can benefit the most from additional expertise, they have concluded
their analysis by nominating experts in their respective WPs that will
be able to contribute to the demonstrator projects.

We invite you to join what we decided to call an *‘Orientation TC’*, in
which we will want to make sure that everyone is on the same page
regarding the scope of support that can be provided. *Following a short
introduction by WP3 leads, WP1 and WP2 leads will go through their
analysis per demonstrator, so it would be really important to have
representatives of each demonstrator joining the TC.*

The summary of the cross-demonstrator analysis can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OjJ8Bv8kLJbjUlgcc76TCglU0zNwDAnR6zH8jQhnPxk/edit#gid=1330818756>,
please familiarize yourself with it and come prepared to ask any
questions you might have. Understanding everything in detail is
certainly asking too much, but WP1 and WP2 will walk you through this
slightly complex sheet during the TC.

*Date: 4 October, 12:00 – 13:30 CEST*

*Dial-in details further below.*

We aim to record the TC to also allow later viewing if needed, as we are
fully aware that not everyone who might be interested will be able to
make it on that day.

We look forward to a constructive and fruitful meeting!
All the best,

Frauke

on behalf of WP1, WP2 and WP3 leads

Topic: EOSC-Life 'Orientation TC' for Demonstrators
Time: Oct 4, 2019 12:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/785538034

One tap mobile
+496971049922,,785538034# Germany
+493030806188,,785538034# Germany

Dial by your location
         +49 69 7104 9922 Germany
         +49 30 3080 6188 Germany
         +49 30 5679 5800 Germany
         +43 670 309 0165 Austria
         +43 72 011 5988 Austria
         +32 2 290 9360 Belgium
         +32 2 588 4188 Belgium
         +420 2 2888 2388 Czech Republic
         +420 5 3889 0161 Czech Republic
         +45 32 71 31 57 Denmark
         +45 89 88 37 88 Denmark
         +358 3 4109 2129 Finland
         +358 9 4245 1488 Finland
         +33 1 7037 9729 France
         +33 7 5678 4048 France
         +39 020 066 7245 Italy
         +39 069 480 6488 Italy
         +31 20 241 0288 Netherlands
         +31 20 794 0854 Netherlands
         +351 308 804 188 Portugal
         +351 308 810 988 Portugal
         +34 84 368 5025 Spain
         +34 917 873 431 Spain
         +44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
         +44 203 966 3809 United Kingdom
         +44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
         +44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 785 538 034
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aELms5eNV

--
Frauke Leitner, PhD
Scientific Project Manager & Technology Advisor

EMBL, Meyerhofstr. 1, DE-69117 Heidelberg
Tel. +49 6221 387 8652
www.corbel-project.eu
www.eurobioimaging.eu