[Eosc-life-wp3] Next WP3 Teleconference. Proposal of a change

Florence Bietrix | EATRIS florencebietrix at eatris.eu
Wed Sep 25 17:02:49 BST 2019

Dear all,
Dear Jose,

Thanks for your email.
I am not available on October 9th but neither on October 7th. We have an internal EATRIS event in Norway (October 7th – 9th, Oslo).
I will align with Erik for the telco and I will make sure you get feedback on the document in time.

We started working on the sensitive data call text:
Sensitive data: Health research requires collecting, managing and analysing personal, sensitive human health data. In addition, secondary use of such data for research purposes (data sharing, reuse of research data, reuse of healthcare data) raises particular issues with regards to their informed consent status, de-identification, access procedure and GDPR compliance. This open call addresses technical solutions in the EOSC facilitating secure management, access and processing of sensitive, personal human health data for research purposes.

But this is still work in progress since waiting for more feedback.

Kind regards,
Florence