[Eosc-life-wp3] Next WP3 Teleconference. Proposal of a change

Antje Keppler keppler at embl.de
Thu Sep 26 09:24:22 BST 2019

Dear Jose-Maria,

The Euro-BioImaging Bio-Hub team here in Heidelberg is hosting its first Bio Nodes meeting on October 8-9th and we need all hands for running it, so this date is also not feasible for us (Kelly, Frauke, Federica and myself).
Maybe it would be better if you could send a doodle poll with more dates in October?

Thanks a lot!
Antje

> On 25. Sep 2019, at 18:02, Florence Bietrix | EATRIS <florencebietrix at eatris.eu> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
> Dear Jose,
>
> Thanks for your email.
> I am not available on October 9th but neither on October 7th. We have an internal EATRIS event in Norway (October 7th – 9th, Oslo).
> I will align with Erik for the telco and I will make sure you get feedback on the document in time.
>
> We started working on the sensitive data call text:
> Sensitive data: Health research requires collecting, managing and analysing personal, sensitive human health data. In addition, secondary use of such data for research purposes (data sharing, reuse of research data, reuse of healthcare data) raises particular issues with regards to their informed consent status, de-identification, access procedure and GDPR compliance. This open call addresses technical solutions in the EOSC facilitating secure management, access and processing of sensitive, personal human health data for research purposes.
>
> But this is still work in progress since waiting for more feedback.
>
> Kind regards,
> Florence

Antje Keppler, PhD
Global BioImaging Coordinator
Head of Imaging Infrastructure Strategy & Development
EMBL Meyerhofstr. 1, DE-69117 Heidelberg
Tel. +49 6221 387 8847

www.eurobioimaging.eu <http://www.eurobioimaging.eu/>
www.globalbioimaging.org <http://www.globalbioimaging.org/>