[Eosc-life-wp3] Next WP3 Teleconference. Proposal of a change

Jose Maria Salvador Carazo carazojms at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 09:53:23 BST 2019

Indeed, Antje, but I am waiting Friederike to confirm if it will -or will
not- be a joint WP-leads call in October, Our call to come back with a
basic consensus documents should be prior to that call.

(Friderike initially thought there would not be a WP leads call, which was
also my expectation having the Retreat on the 30th and 31st, but the
possibility to have a call was mentioned in the last TC, and for that there
is some Hub rethinking at the moment)

Wbw..JM

--
Jose Maria Carazo