[Eosc-life-wp3] Doodle on changing the date for October WP3 TC

Jose Maria Salvador Carazo carazojms at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 11:19:36 BST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Starting with my apologies for asking you to change the date of an already
scheduled teleconference, pleas find a Doodle with a number of options on
the week starting on 14th of October (I have not considered the 15th and
the 16th since it is the instruct Council in London -I am a member-,
together with the one of a Commitee I Chair)...

 I hope we will find an acceptable day/time for most of us

With best wishes..JM

https://doodle.com/poll/gvidzhyyfdqzyq8g

--
Jose Maria Carazo