[Eosc-life-wp3] monthly EOSC-Life WP3 TC

Frauke Leitner frauke.leitner at embl.de
Mon Apr 6 16:36:44 BST 2020

Dear WP3 partners,

Some of you contacted us today regarding our usual WP3 TC. Of course,
those who did were absolutely right that we usually meet on the first
Monday of the month! However, for the April meeting, we had decided to
postpone it to April 20, which we had also communicated in the minutes
of our last WP3 meeting, the one that took place at the AGM.

Our apologies that the information was probably somewhat buried in the
minutes, next time we will make sure to directly include it in the email
body text as well.

So, please, mark your calendars now for the *next WP3 TC, taking place
at 2pm CEST on 20 April*. We will share agenda and dial-in details
closer to the date.

Thanks!

Best,
Frauke

--
Frauke Leitner, PhD
Scientific Project Manager & Technology Advisor

EMBL, Meyerhofstr. 1, DE-69117 Heidelberg
Tel. +49 6221 387 8652
www.corbel-project.eu
www.eurobioimaging.eu