[Eosc-life-wp3] Next EOSC-Life WP3 TC

Marta Martinez mmmtnez at cnb.csic.es
Thu Apr 16 20:15:00 BST 2020

Dear all,

since our next WP3 TC is scheduled for next Monday 20th April,
you can find here the agenda
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PQS75fvKQiQSp0Pl9Xx0q7AFPKjZryU_/edit)
and the details for the connection to the next WP3 monthly TC:

Date: 20.04.2020, 14:00 to 15:00 (CET)
Type of meeting: CONECTA CSIC

Topic: EOSC-Life WP3 TC
Time: April 20, 2020 02:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join CONECTA CSIC with this link:

https://conecta.csic.es/b/mar-m77-9ew

As I said in a previous email, the leads of WP1, WP2 and WP7 are
invited to this WP3 monthly TC to get your assessment of the new
demonstrator project suggested by Petr Holub.

We look forward to hearing from you on Monday.

Best,

MARTA

--
Marta Martinez Gonzalez

Biocomputing Unit (Lab B13)
National Center for Biotechnology-CSIC
Darwin, 3. Campus de la Universidad Autonoma de Madrid
28049 Madrid. Spain
Tel:+34 915854510 Fax:+34 913720112
E-mail: mmmtnez at cnb.csic.es