[Eosc-life-wp3] EOSC-Life WP3 Guidelines and forms to review

Natalie Haley natalie at instruct-eric.eu
Mon Aug 3 14:20:45 BST 2020

Dear WP3 partners,

Thank you to those of you who joined the call today, and to those on vacations I hope you are having a wonderful time!

As promised I’m circulating links to the documents we need to finalise soon. These are:
Applicant guidelines and application form https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gwCiNcQ5kDDv-XOUmdQgb5eVdEn9Sr5R/edit
Technical evaluation guidelines and form https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YjOngAdnB_Dc7rNHxvZkk5NHBEF9CP-a/edit
Moderator guidelines and form: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kegE3a89JpZX94Kh17KwwdfUl1NYoSzV/edit
Reviewer guidelines and form: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U41QOvrCC71ElOx09mDTt_o6qwj0SqKb/edit

We will be reviewing these and cleaning up comments tomorrow morning and plan to share the documents with WP1 WP2 and WP7 after this. If you are able to review the documents and add your feedback/comments/edits before tomorrow morning that would be fantastic but if this is not sufficient time it is not too late to add comments later in the week whilst WP1 2 and 7 are also reviewing them.

Best wishes,

Natalie

--

Dr Natalie Haley
Project Manager

[instructlogo]

Instruct-ERIC, Oxford House, Parkway Court, John Smith Drive, Oxford, OX4 2JY, UK.
Telephone: +44 (0)1865 986369
Website: instruct-eric.eu<https://instruct-eric.eu>
Twitter: @instructhub<https://twitter.com/instructhub>