[Eosc-life-wp3] ESOC-WP3_monthly meeting_03_08_20_Minutes

Pauline Audergon pauline at instruct-eric.eu
Fri Aug 7 10:11:45 BST 2020

Dear WP3 team,

Thank you very much for attending our ESOC WP3 monthly meeting last Monday and thanks for the nice discussion and useful comments and feedbacks.
I send you the Minutes<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F2LMP8_ZkWsN4Jb-w8sFoVKINvBJjr6d/view?usp=sharing> of our meeting. Please make changes and add missing info when needed.

I also forward you the document<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JwLH82H2ByUyEaBGrOqGgtp3ldh9FWXm/view?usp=sharing> that Laura and Florence put together regarding the Open call background information. Feel free to comment whenever you find the time.

Regarding the application and reviewers guidelines for the Open Call, we will send them today to the other WPs to get their feedback but feel free to keep adding comments to those documents.

Finally, regarding the Open Call name<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pDJXYQCReRmdQnPRCCeGeSec8_29scOu/view?usp=sharing>; it would be great to make a decision ASAP. I think that most people were happy with Florence’ suggestion of having a catchy short title and a more explicit tagline underneath.  If you can, please vote for your favourite title and tagline: write your name at the end of the Open Call name<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pDJXYQCReRmdQnPRCCeGeSec8_29scOu/view?usp=sharing> document with the title and tagline that you prefer.

Thanks a lot for your help

Best wishes,

Pauline

Pauline Audergon
Trainee Project Manager

[instructlogo]

Instruct-ERIC, Oxford House, Parkway Court, John Smith Drive, Oxford, OX4 2JY, UK.
Telephone:
Website: instruct-eric.eu<https://instruct-eric.eu>
Twitter: @instructhub<https://twitter.com/instructhub>