[Eosc-life-wp3] EOSC-Life WP3 monthly meeting 07/09/2020

Johanna Bischof johanna.bischof at embl.de
Fri Aug 28 12:33:35 BST 2020

Dear EOSC-Life WP3 team,

we will have our next monthly meeting on 07.09.2020 at 14:00 CEST (13:00
BST). Please find the agenda and dial-in details here.
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/10tu6OJMbW7Gzmf67XlOh1tWwmKoT9MGq/view?usp=sharing>

This will be quite a full meeting as in September we will be launching
our first Open Call, and our Deliverable 3.1 and 1st Periodic Technical
Report are both due at the end of the month. We are therefore scheduling
this meeting for 90 min rather than the usual 60 min, and we would
appreciate everyone staying as long as possible.

All the documents related to the Open Call, the Deliverable and the
Technical Report are linked in the agenda, if you have a chance to look
at them prior to the meeting.

Best wishes,

Natalie, Pauline and Johanna

--
Johanna Bischof, PhD
Scientific Project Manager Euro-BioImaging

EMBL, Meyerhofstr. 1, DE-69117 Heidelberg

www.eurobioimaging.eu