[Eosc-life-wp3] Next WP3 meeting and registration link for the demonstrator seminars

Johanna Bischof johanna.bischof at embl.de
Thu Dec 17 06:52:23 GMT 2020

Dear WP3 members,

as we are planning for the beginning of 2021, we wanted to let you that
our next WP3 meeting will happen on 11.01.2021, at the regular time of 2
pm CET (1pm GMT). We will send you an agenda for this meeting in the new
year.

Additionally, we would like to invite you all to the seminar series
*Populating EOSC-Life: Success stories from the Demonstrators*.

The first seminar will take place on 13.01.2021, from 1 - 3.30 pm CET,
hosted by Jose Maria Carazo. Register for this meeting at
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJApfumhqzosHNR9OELexQcON7qnPSuIf4bG
<https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJApfumhqzosHNR9OELexQcON7qnPSuIf4bG>

The second seminar will take place on 19.01.2021, from 2 - 4.30 pm CET,
hosted by Helen Parkinson. Register for this meeting at

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYude-hqjkjHNM-XexZIuPvAgpi4ac3l0Hv
<https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYude-hqjkjHNM-XexZIuPvAgpi4ac3l0Hv>

You can find the schedule for each seminar in the attached document.

We wish you a very Merry Christmas, relaxing holiday times and all the
best for the new year.

Natalie, Pauline and Johanna

--
Johanna Bischof, PhD
Scientific Project Manager Euro-BioImaging

EMBL, Meyerhofstr. 1, DE-69117 Heidelberg

www.eurobioimaging.eu