[Eosc-life-wp3] Monthly WP3 TC

Frauke Leitner frauke.leitner at embl.de
Fri Jan 10 15:13:45 GMT 2020

Dear All,

Let me start by wishing you all the best for 2020 -  I hope a
successful, happy and healthy new year lies ahead of you!

Next Monday, I hope to (virtually) meet many of you for the first WP3 TC
in 2020. Please find the agenda here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/18HEwcYHQyt4PT_MPyW9RHOm3Kp2VSI45/edit>
and reach out to me if you have any other topics you would like to add
to our discussion.

Please join us on Monday, 13 Jan, 2pm, on Zoom (dial in details below
and in the agenda).

I would invite you to read the current version of the market research
document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15nLX34suUeEH9h0V5OOP9iA8ZKCspfty/edit>
beforehand, as this document will be a key item in our discussion.

Best,
Frauke

*

Frauke Leitner is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: EOSC-Life WP3 TC

Time: Jan 13, 2020 02:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/869090377

Meeting ID: 869 090 377

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aELms5eNV