[Eosc-life-wp3] Monthly WP3 TC

Frauke Leitner frauke.leitner at embl.de
Thu Jan 23 12:58:10 GMT 2020

Dear All,

I would like to kindly remind you that the deadline for providing input
and feedback to the *WP3 Market Research Document* is approaching fast.
Please make sure to also provide exemplary project ideas from your one
RI, so that we have some good, descriptive best-practice examples in
place by next week *Monday, 20 January*.
Please remember that this Market Research will influence the work in WP3
deeply, regarding topics and timing of our upcoming Open Calls.

Best,
Frauke

>>> www.corbel-project.eu