[Eosc-life-wp3] next EOSC-Life WP3 TC: Monday 8 June, 1pm CEST

Frauke Leitner frauke.leitner at embl.de
Wed Jun 3 14:48:40 BST 2020

Dear All,

Please join us again next *Monday, 8 June*,  for our monthly WP3 call.
*Note*: As we communicated already during the last TC, the June meeting
will take place one hour earlier, at *1pm CEST*!

You find the dial-in details further below and the agenda here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16MB-QhK9oAPmAuF__TnYoKDwt4T4yhBb/edit>.

Importantly, there are still some to-dos ahead of the meeting:

- Read through the minutes that Marta took during our dedicated Open
Call Leads meeting and make corrections where necessary, you find them
here.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JOyWKZWb440UwfZbjtW1FgzY12nQkc4N/edit>

- Sign up for OC activities in our timeline document
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19idgpl9nR9qCvKfGIltLpQiGKlnoe1Ls/edit#gid=715619924>.
This is a task especially for all Open Call Leads. Please make sure to
distribute the work load equally. Feel free to leave comments in the
document if anything should be unclear to you.

- Familiarize yourself with the content of the 'Resource Collection from
other Open Calls'
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jueM50XgKegdi8BKUko1hfV_6zbbCeWw>
folder to be inspired what kind of activities will be needed for the
organization of the WP3 Open Calls

I look forward to our meeting next week.
Best,
Frauke

Topic: WP3 Monthly TC

Time: Jun 8, 2020 01:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join Zoom Meeting

*https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85358602893?pwd=QlEyYWFlL0kzM3N3OFpuWGpzODVhQT09*

Meeting ID: 853 5860 2893

Password: 413223

--
Frauke Leitner, PhD
Scientific Project Manager & Technology Advisor

EMBL, Meyerhofstr. 1, DE-69117 Heidelberg
Tel. +49 6221 387 8652
www.corbel-project.eu
www.eurobioimaging.eu