[Eosc-life-wp3] Euro-BioImaging Industry Board Coordinator

Kelly Sheehan-Rooney kelly.sheehan.rooney at embl.de
Thu May 7 13:38:30 BST 2020

Dear Frauke, Marta, Jose Maria, and colleagues of EOSC-Life WP3,

As many of you probably already know,  I will soon be leaving Euro-BioImaging  to start a new position at EMBO.  As I’m now on my final days, and trying to wrap up three year’s work, I won’t fill out the doodle poll for the OC leads' TC. If I am free for the selected meeting time, I will join you. If not, I wish you all the best!!!

The recruitment for the EBIB Coordinator  is underway ( here is the link if you are interested to apply/share: https://www.embl.org/jobs/position/HD01734/ <https://www.embl.org/jobs/position/HD01734/>)  so hopefully we will have someone in place in the not too distant future and at hand to help with the open calls in autumn.

Thanks and all the best!
Kelly

ps.  I voice typing so sorry for any bizarre typos!

Kelly Sheehan-Rooney, PhD
Euro-BioImaging Industry Board Coordinator
Imaging Infrastructure Strategy Development Team
EMBL, Meyerhofstr. 1, 69117 Heidelberg
Tel: +49 6221 387 8480