[Eosc-life-wp3] ESOC-WP3_monthly meeting_05-10-20_Minutes
pauline at instruct-eric.eu
Tue Oct 6 14:59:56 BST 2020
Thank you for participating in our WP3 monthly meeting yesterday. Here are the minutes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNbOtWKt04fIAuo4OoVkiVOjvsru7GFyZ75WW8Jhb1A/edit?usp=sharing> from the meeting. Please have a look and make changes if needed.
The main Actions to be done by the WP3 team are:
1) Add your names and institutes as contributors In the technical report<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LL_Zr26H8YtWmE0wbqc0Zm3mGSas0jaMQHR4WOag4OQ/edit?usp=sharing> before 12 Oct
2) Demonstrators: Check your project section and update your project status In the technical report<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LL_Zr26H8YtWmE0wbqc0Zm3mGSas0jaMQHR4WOag4OQ/edit?usp=sharing> before 12 Oct
3) Disseminate the WP3 open call to your contacts, in conferences...using the promotional material<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uDcHQNmeukW03adNtIubnH5TptpTQyFb?usp=sharing>
4) review/comment the guidelines for the expert consultation<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iM0DyYrvUdOgUDZRWtEt3GwopDUi-UBX/view?usp=sharing>
5) suggest platforms, conferences where the OC could be promoted in the
Communications channel document<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jhEymKJLJXfZwm9_JL4na4iNWXXsrS49Hm6qEaDqauM/edit?usp=sharing>
6) start connecting outreach channels to reach Industry for the upcoming Open Call
Thanks a lot for your help
Natalie, Johanna and Pauline
Trainee Project Manager
Instruct-ERIC, Oxford House, Parkway Court, John Smith Drive, Oxford, OX4 2JY, UK.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eosc-life-wp3