[Eosc-life-wp3] EOSC-Life WP3 Open Call Application Review Suggestions

Sidonie Gras sidonie.gras at embrc.eu
Tue Sep 8 11:07:29 BST 2020

Dear all,

Following yesterday’s meeting, I would like to ask the group to submit a couple of names and contact information of people who could review the general OC applications. We currently only have 2 individuals who have accepted to be reviewers of the project proposals for the 1st Open Call and we have decided to expand reviewers from the previous pool of the Scientific and Ethical Advisory Board. The suggested individuals should thus be appropriate to review the proposals and be knowledgeable of EOSC-Life and its activities.

Please submit your suggested individuals to me and we will contact them about being reviewers of the proposals.

Thank you in advance,

Sidonie

Sidonie Gras
Project Manager
European Marine Biological Resource Centre
Paris Headquarters
4 Place Jussieu,
Tour 46/00, 1er étage, bureau 101
75252 Paris Cedex 05 (FR)