[Eosc-life-wp3] EOSC-Life WP3 monthly meeting 05/10/2020

Johanna Bischof johanna.bischof at embl.de
Fri Sep 25 13:59:47 BST 2020

Dear EOSC-Life WP3 team,

we will have our next monthly meeting on 05.10.2020 at 14:00 CEST (13:00
BST). Please find the agenda here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aDN4e7rQBek8CYv61VQkB25oj3TF8So2/view?usp=sharing>
and please add anything you want to discuss.

Our first Open Call has been open since 15.09.2020 and we have already
had some very interesting project inquiries, but please continue
spreading the word about it in your networks. All sorts of great
outreach materials are in this folder.
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uDcHQNmeukW03adNtIubnH5TptpTQyFb?usp=sharing>**

Please also be reminded that the first deadline for the 1st technical
report is today, so if you haven't had a chance yet, please take a look
at it here.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LL_Zr26H8YtWmE0wbqc0Zm3mGSas0jaMQHR4WOag4OQ/edit?usp=sharing>

Here is the link to join the meeting:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/388954037

Best wishes,

Natalie, Pauline and Johanna

--
Johanna Bischof, PhD
Scientific Project Manager Euro-BioImaging

EMBL, Meyerhofstr. 1, DE-69117 Heidelberg

www.eurobioimaging.eu