[Eosc-life-wp3] EOSC-Life WP3 meeting postponed to 12-04

Pauline Audergon pauline at instruct-eric.org
Fri Mar 26 16:43:56 GMT 2021

Dear all,

Just to let you know that we will have our next WP3 monthly meeting on the 12th of April at 2pm CEST as we don't expect for you to join us on Easter Monday.

-We will talk about the result of our first open call since the selection panel will meet on the 8th of April to select the projects that will be funded
-We will also discuss the launch of our second open call that is getting really close and the advances on our Demonstrator report (D3.2) that is due at the end of April.

I hope to see you there

Best Regards,

Pauline on behalf of the WP3 team

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86183096380?pwd=aThZak5JRDYvNjl4N3hNVTFqenluQT09

Meeting ID: 861 8309 6380

Passcode: 087324

My former email address Pauline at instruct-eric.eu is unavailable. Please resend your emails and update your contact details to my new address Pauline at instruct-eric.org.

Pauline Audergon
Trainee Project Manager

[instructlogo]

Instruct-ERIC, Oxford House, Parkway Court, John Smith Drive, Oxford, OX4 2JY, UK.
Telephone:
Website: instruct-eric.org<https://instruct-eric.org>
Twitter: @instructhub<https://twitter.com/instructhub>