[Eosc-life-wp3] EOSC-Life WP3 monthly meeting - 13 Sept, 13 BST /14 CEST

Arina Rybina arina.rybina at embl.de
Fri Sep 10 12:15:08 BST 2021

Dear all,

Welcome to all back from summer holidays!
We would like to kindly remind you of our next EOSC-Life WP3 monthly TC meeting taking place on Monday, 13 September, at 13 BST /14 CEST.
Please have a look at the Agenda (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lcRQ0nupSqrHzSoWXOH2NUL09ZdEuOWF/edit) and let us know, if you would like to add any topics for discussion. Connection details are attached below.

We are looking forward to seeing you very soon!

Best wishes,

Your WP3 co-leads team

Natalie, Pauline, Johanna and Arina
Join Zoom Meeting