[Eosc-life-wp3] EOSC-Life WP3 monthly meeting - 13 Sept, 13 BST /14 CEST

Johanna Bischof johanna.bischof at eurobioimaging.eu
Mon Sep 13 07:45:07 BST 2021

Dear all,

Welcome to all back from summer holidays!

We would like to kindly remind you of our next EOSC-Life WP3 monthly TC meeting taking place today, 13 September, at 13 BST /14 CEST.

Please have a look at the Agenda <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lcRQ0nupSqrHzSoWXOH2NUL09ZdEuOWF/edit> and let us know if you would like to add any topics for discussion. Connection details are attached below.

We are looking forward to seeing you very soon!

Best wishes,

Your WP3 co-leads team
Natalie, Pauline, Johanna and Arina

Join Zoom Meeting