[Eosc-life-wp4] EOSC-Life task 4.2 working group

Boiten, Jan-Willem (Lygature) janwillem.boiten at lygature.org
Fri Dec 6 13:56:23 GMT 2019

Dear all,

As discussed in the EOSC-life WP4 telcon earlier today I would propose to start off with a small working party to discuss the scope of task 4.2 and start preparing for a larger workshop. See also below and attached for a summary that I distributed before.

The current proposal is to meet f2f with this working group on January 23rd 13:30-15:30 in Paris on the back of the pseudonimyzation workshop organized by Serena at the same location.

I currently got the following names for this working group:

  *   EATRIS: Jan-Willem Boiten
  *   ECRIN: Christian Ohmann (Serena: do you want to join as well?)
  *   BBMRI: not entirely clear; Petr Holub and Rudolf Wittner have been volunteered. Still to be confirmed. Perhaps Irene Schluender and Michaela Mayrhofer are interested as well?
  *   Unito: name to be confirmed
  *   Inserm: Isabelle Perseil

If you are not listed here and would like to participate you are of course more than welcome. Please drop me a note.

Best regards,
Jan-Willem