[Eosc-life-wp4] 'FAIR Enough?' workshop - SAVE THE DATE

Serena BATTAGLIA Serena.BATTAGLIA at ecrin.org
Mon Jul 1 13:25:29 BST 2019

Dear EOSC-Life WP4 partners,

With regards to the workshop 'FAIR Enough?', which will be held in Brussels on 4-5 September, please find enclosed the draft programme; to help us with the organisation, please register via this link: https://forms.gle/tk1tMejnRVtXfRBfA (deadline 9 August)

Given the size of the room, we have a limited number of seats, therefore I kindly ask you not to forward this invitation to other partners and contact me directly in case you think someone else should be invited, thanks.

Should you need further clarification don't hesitate to ask me

Kind regards,
Serena