[Eosc-life-wp4] [ext] EOSC-Life WP4 Telco 02

Montserrat Gonzalez montserrat at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jul 5 10:09:12 BST 2019

Dear all,

I’m waiting to join the call but it seems that I cannot connect because the host has not started the meeting. Please can you let me know if this is correct? Just want to know/discard any technical issue on my side.
Thank you,
Montse.

Montserrat González
Technical Services Cluster Programme Manager
E-mail: montserrat at ebi.ac.uk <mailto:montserrat at ebi.ac.uk>
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 494301

EMBL-EBI
Wellcome Genome Campus