[Eosc-life-wp4] [ext] EOSC-Life WP4 Telco 02

Montserrat Gonzalez montserrat at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jul 5 10:16:55 BST 2019

Hi Serena,
I’m very sorry it didn’t set up my correct timeframe and since the first time it was 10-11 UK time I thought it was okay.
My apologies for this misunderstanding and please let me say, if it has not been said already since Christian attended, the deadline proposed by WP7 with regard to T4.5 is the end of November 2019. We need time to work on your requirements on how to process sensitive data and implement the right procedures in the services/resources/managed platforms provided.

Thank you very much,
Montse.

Montserrat González
Technical Services Cluster Programme Manager
E-mail: montserrat at ebi.ac.uk <mailto:montserrat at ebi.ac.uk>
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 494301

EMBL-EBI
Wellcome Genome Campus