[Eosc-life-wp4] EOSC-Life WP4 workshop on pseudo/anonymisation

Boiten, Jan-Willem (Lygature) janwillem.boiten at lygature.org
Thu Nov 7 18:11:54 GMT 2019

Hi Serena/Christian,

I would think that EOSC services for deidentification would not really make sense. The data needs to be deidentified before uploading. There might be some strategies around this, but I don't see the use cases yet. And that's where it should start in my view: why would you want to upload the data identifying and only deidentify in the cloud? I would be happy to discuss tomorrow, but I am only available for the first 30 minutes.

Best regards,
Jan-Willem