[Eosc-life-wp4] EOSC-Life task 4.2 working group

Boiten, Jan-Willem (Lygature) janwillem.boiten at lygature.org
Mon Nov 18 11:08:07 GMT 2019

Dear all,

As discussed in our last EOSC-Life WP4 telecon (Nov 8th) we would like to start a small working group to spec out the scope of task 4.2 (Policy and guidance on sharing and reusing biomedical research data, images, and samples) with at least representatives of BBMRI, ECRIN, EATRIS and Unito as the participants in this task. However, others interested in this topics are more than welcome to join. Please drop me an e-mail if you want to join.

I  created a first outline for this task and its working group, which can be found attached. Your input into this document would also be appreciated.

Best regards,
Jan-Willem

[cid:image001.png at 01D59E08.D575C5D0]<http://www.lygature.org/>

Jaarbeursplein 6  |  3521 AL Utrecht  |  The Netherlands
www.lygature.org

Jan-Willem Boiten, PhD
Program Manager

janwillem.boiten at lygature.org<mailto:janwillem.boiten at lygature.org>