[Eosc-life-wp4] Leaving ECRIN

Serena BATTAGLIA Serena.BATTAGLIA at ecrin.org
Sat Feb 1 14:03:47 GMT 2020

Dear all,

*apologies for cross-posting*

As some of you already know, I will leave ECRIN at the end of March, to take a new position at the International Department of the Pasteur Institute, as a senior scientific officer. I will be still around Life Science & Health community, so I'm confident our paths will cross again.

I have no words to say how much I have enjoyed working with you during those past 4 years; I have learnt a lot, professionally and above all personally, and I'm lucky to count some of you as my friends. Thanks for all the funny and friendly moments we shared; I will miss you and I must admit that I will also miss the data/EOSC madness (if I knew I would say that one day...).

I will have the opportunity to say goodbye in person to those of you who will be in Florence - my hometown.
I don't have my new professional contacts yet, but if you wish to stay in touch (and I truly hope so!) you can use my personal email (serena.battaglia at free.fr<mailto:serena.battaglia at free.fr>) and mobile (+33 6 06559645)

Sincerely yours,
Serena

Serena Battaglia, PhD
Capacity Project Manager