[Eosc-life-wp4] [CORBEL-partners] Leaving ECRIN

Antje Keppler keppler at embl.de
Mon Feb 3 06:44:38 GMT 2020

Dear Serena,

As Niklas already wrote, it has always been a pleasure working with you in CORBEL, EOSC-Life and the group of LS-RIs during the past years. Clearly, - that all of us can survive "the madness" of these clusters - is also because of having dedicated and witty people like yourself on board! In all these long discussions about data, security, making it FAIR, etc. you-name-it, you always knew the right moment when it was time for a wink 😉
We will definitely miss you!

For your future, I wish you all the very best and I am looking forward seeing you soon in Florence!
Kindest regards,
Antje

> On 1. Feb 2020, at 15:03, Serena BATTAGLIA <Serena.BATTAGLIA at ecrin.org> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> *apologies for cross-posting*
>
> As some of you already know, I will leave ECRIN at the end of March, to take a new position at the International Department of the Pasteur Institute, as a senior scientific officer. I will be still around Life Science & Health community, so I’m confident our paths will cross again.
>
> I have no words to say how much I have enjoyed working with you during those past 4 years; I have learnt a lot, professionally and above all personally, and I’m lucky to count some of you as my friends. Thanks for all the funny and friendly moments we shared; I will miss you and I must admit that I will also miss the data/EOSC madness (if I knew I would say that one day…).
>
> I will have the opportunity to say goodbye in person to those of you who will be in Florence – my hometown.
> I don’t have my new professional contacts yet, but if you wish to stay in touch (and I truly hope so!) you can use my personal email (serena.battaglia at free.fr <mailto:serena.battaglia at free.fr>) and mobile (+33 6 06559645)
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Serena
>
> Serena Battaglia, PhD
> Capacity Project Manager
> ECRIN
> 5-7 rue Watt | 75013 Paris, France
> T: +33 1 80 05 86 38
> serena.battaglia at ecrin.org <mailto:serena.battaglia at ecrin.org>
> www.ecrin.org <http://www.ecrin.org/> | <image002.jpg> <https://twitter.com/ECRIN_ERIC>@ECRIN_ERIC <https://twitter.com/ECRIN_ERIC>

Antje Keppler, PhD

Interim Section Director
Euro-BioImaging Bio-Hub
Global BioImaging Coordinator
EMBL Meyerhofstr. 1, DE-69117 Heidelberg
Tel. +49 6221 387 8847

www.eurobioimaging.eu <http://www.eurobioimaging.eu/>
www.globalbioimaging.org <http://www.globalbioimaging.org/>