[Eosc-life-wp4] [Eosc-life-wpls] Leaving ECRIN

michael.raess at infrafrontier.eu michael.raess at infrafrontier.eu
Mon Feb 3 10:32:56 GMT 2020

Dear Serena,

It was always a pleasure to work with you in the course of the CORBEL and EOSC-Life projects. I wish you all the best for your new assignment at Pasteur and all the exciting new things that will be thrown at you! Maybe you will become the open data policy expert at Pasteur? I very much hope that our paths will cross again, this March in Florence, and also later on!

Best regards,
Michael