[Eosc-life-wp4] [CORBEL-partners] Leaving ECRIN

Frauke Leitner frauke.leitner at embl.de
Mon Feb 3 12:10:59 GMT 2020

Dear Serena,

Congratulations and all the best for your new position! It sounds quite
exciting, and I am glad to read that you will stay close to the Life
Science & Health community!

It has been a pleasure working with you for the last four years, both in
CORBEL and in EOSC-Life. It was a really positive experience to closely
collaborate with you - either in WP3 or WP4 depending on which project
;-) - and I believe I can still learn a lot from you, listing here as an
example just your open attitude towards the “EOSC madness”…

I look forward to seeing you in Florence for the AGMs, but all the best
already now for the new, adventurous time ahead of you!

Best,

Frauke