[Eosc-life-wp4] Leaving ECRIN

Anton Ussi | EATRIS antonussi at eatris.eu
Fri Feb 7 11:06:58 GMT 2020

Dear Serena,
Apologies for my usual sloth in reacting. Congratulations on the new role, which sounds very exciting! But we're very sorry to see you leave, it's been a true pleasure to work with you these years.
Let's stay in touch!

Best,
Anton

[onbekend]

EATRIS |  European infrastructure for translational medicine
antonussi at eatris.eu | +31 (0)614 585 135
Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/EatrisEric>