[Eosc-life-wp4] EOSC-life WP4 taskforce multimodal data

Boiten, Jan-Willem (Lygature) janwillem.boiten at lygature.org
Fri Jan 3 14:59:52 GMT 2020

Dear all,

First of all I would like to use this opportunity to wish you all the best for 2020!

The people in the To of this message have volunteered themselves to participate in the small taskforce that will try to scope out the EOSC-life task regarding guidance for sensitive multimodal data (Task 4.2). As a kick-off for this task force we have scheduled a f2f meeting in Paris (Venue location: Wellio, 15 Rue Traversière 75012 Paris, France) January 23rd 13:30-15:30.
This meeting is organized at the back of the pseudonymization workshop organized at the same venue.

The current line of action and some initial thoughts for this task has been summarized in the attachment.

I hope to see you all in Paris!

Best regards,
Jan-Willem

BTW: anybody in the CC: of this message wishing to join the taskforce is more than welcome to do so.

[cid:image001.png at 01D5C24E.D4887D10]<http://www.lygature.org/>

Jaarbeursplein 6  |  3521 AL Utrecht  |  The Netherlands
www.lygature.org

Jan-Willem Boiten, PhD
Program Manager

janwillem.boiten at lygature.org<mailto:janwillem.boiten at lygature.org>