[Eosc-life-wp4] [Extern] - Preparation asked: EOSC-Life WP4 taskforce multimodal data

Petr Holub petr.holub at bbmri-eric.eu
Wed Jan 22 06:58:50 GMT 2020

Dear Jan-Willem,

this is the digital pathology use case from BBMRI-ERIC - it is also the basis for the proposed EOSC-Life demonstrator. I hope this also helps.

Cheers,
Petr

Assoc. Prof. RNDr. Petr Holub, Ph.D.
Senior IT/Data Protection Manager

BBMRI-ERIC  | Neue Stiftingtalstrasse 2/B/6 |  8010 Graz | AUSTRIA
Phone: +43 316 34 99 17-18  | Fax: +43 316 34 99 17-99 | Mobile: +43 664 88 72 18 77