[Eosc-life-wp4] FW: EOSC-Life WP4 toolbox; next meeting

Boiten, Jan-Willem (Lygature) janwillem.boiten at lygature.org
Fri Jun 5 09:48:04 BST 2020

Dear all,

As discussed in the EOSC-Life WP4 meeting earlier this morning, there is a separate working group for the toolbox we intend to implement. Below you will find the link to the Google document describing the first ideas about this toolbox, as well as a link to a Doodle poll for the next meeting of this working group.

If you wish to contribute to this group, please enter your availability in the Doodle poll and/or drop me an e-mail. You are also very welcome to contribute your ideas to the Google document.

Best wishes,
Jan-Willem