[Eosc-life-wp4] EOSC-life WP4 TC June 5th Minutes/ Action points
Mihaela.MATEI at ecrin.org
Mon Jun 8 16:38:57 BST 2020
Following our TC last Friday (June 5th), please find below the minutes and the key action points we have agreed upon:
a. Landscape of data sharing initiatives (ECRIN/BBMRI)
- Interviews will start the week June 15-21 in the 5 countries that have re-confirmed their participation ( France, Germany, Finland, Poland, the Netherlands)
- The interviews will be expanded to the other countries as we receive their confirmation
- In case of negative/no answer within 10 days, Mihaela will go back to the members of WP4 to find alternative solutions ( other initiatives/contact persons)
- Spain, Slovakia, Italy, Czech republic : have already proposed their support
b. Tool box (ECRIN/Lygature)
- Questions to be addressed/clarified in the near future: what categories of data, who is the owner of the toolbox, what level of expertise is needed, central/federated model, etc.
- Jan-Willem will circulate a short presentation of the tool
- People interested in joining the task force should express their interest and contact Jan-Willem as soon as possible
c. Data standards and workflows workshop
- work in progress
- a remote workshop will be organized most likely in Autumn
d. IP/Nagoya protocol workshop (EMBRC) - A remote workshop is planned
- EMBRC will draft a "concept paper" to present the purpose, the scope, the potential participants as well as the main topics that will be addressed during the workshop
- The document will be submitted to the leaders of the WP 4 for consideration and review/support
The next Telco is scheduled for July 3rd, 10-11:00. Michaela will send out an invitation to group.
Please feel free to amend the document in case I have missed something.
Thank you again for your participation and contributions.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eosc-life-wp4