[Eosc-life-wp4] WP4 beak-out session (task 4.2) tomorrow in Brussels

Boiten, Jan-Willem (Lygature) janwillem.boiten at lygature.org
Tue Mar 3 13:26:55 GMT 2020

Dear all,

At the EOSC-life AGM tomorrow (March 4th) in Brussels we have a dedicated internal session for WP4 at 10:45. We want to use that session to finish the scoping discussions for task 4.2 (sensitive multimodal data). Please find attached the minutes of the previous meetings on this topic as a starting point.

For those of you that cannot make it in person tomorrow Serena kindly created a goto meeting session:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/318371029
If the session does not start exactly at 10:45, please give us a few minutes. We may need some time to get organized at the start of the meeting.

Looking forward to meet you all tomorrow,
Jan-Willem

BTW, there is another WP4 session scheduled in the agenda (9:00), but we will use that session to interact with the other work packages. There will not be a dedicated WP4 session in that time slot.