[Eosc-life-wp4] Minutes of the EOSC-Life WP4 session in Brussels (March 4th)

jw.boiten at gmail.com jw.boiten at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 21:06:52 GMT 2020

Dear all,

Please find attached the minutes of the WP4 break-out session we had in
Brussels at the EOSC-Life AGM (March 4th 2020). I also attached the minutes
of two previous preparatory sessions as a reference.

I think we had a very fruitful discussion and wish to use this opportunity
to thank you all for your contributions. I am looking forward to the next
steps.

Please review these minutes carefully and don't hesitate to let me know when
you have additions or corrections.

Best regards,
Jan-Willem

 <http://www.lygature.org/>

Jaarbeursplein 6  |  3521 AL Utrecht  |  The Netherlands
www.lygature.org

Jan-Willem Boiten, PhD
Program Manager

 <mailto:janwillem.boiten at lygature.org> janwillem.boiten at lygature.org