[Eosc-life-wp4] EOSC Liaison Platform - New post

Regina BECKER regina.becker at uni.lu
Tue Mar 31 20:30:51 BST 2020

Hi,

Sounds like a good plan! Thanks Michaela and Niklas!

All the best,

  Regina

From: "Boiten, Jan-Willem (Lygature)" <janwillem.boiten at lygature.org>
Date: Tuesday, 31 March, 2020 at 16:23
To: "Michaela Th. Mayrhofer" <michaela.th.mayrhofer at bbmri-eric.eu>, Niklas Blomberg <niklas.blomberg at elixir-europe.org>, "jacques.demotes at ecrin.org" <jacques.demotes at ecrin.org>, Regina BECKER <regina.becker at uni.lu>, "eosc-life-wp4 at elixir-europe.org" <eosc-life-wp4 at elixir-europe.org>
Subject: RE: EOSC Liaison Platform - New post

Hi all,

OK; that’s a clear conclusion. Apologies then for stirring the waters; I can very much understand that conclusion.
We might keep an eye on whoever will be winning this tender, and make sure we benefit from the work done under this call.

Jan-Willem