[Eosc-life-wp4] Reminder EOSC-Life WP4 monthly TC 05/02 at 10 CET

Maria Panagiotopoulou Maria.Panagiotopoulou at ecrin.org
Thu Feb 4 12:14:01 GMT 2021

Dear WP4 members,

This is a kind reminder regarding the WP4 monthly TC that will take place tomorrow 5 February at 10 CET (dial in details also provided at the end of the e-mail).

Draft agenda can be found here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d5rd5SOTQzH8U-j-aqv3N4SwU55ivjFw/edit>.

There is an urgent item on the agenda which is the participation of WP4 in the evaluation of the proposals containing sensitive data from the Digital Life Sciences Open Call organised by WP3.

I would like therefore to ask the WP4 partners to nominate 1-2 experts from their institutions<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a0haBPIEh52rzQyeCMiavVsqhKVIfUzhGb454_oCC7w/edit#gid=0> that could help with this evaluation. Details regarding the evaluation procedure will be discussed tomorrow during the TC.

Wishing you a lovely afternoon and see you tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Maria & Michaela

Dial in details for the TC

EOSC-LIFE WP4 - new dial-in details