[Eosc-life-wp4] [EOSC-Life WP4] Minutes TC 5 February - input required

Maria Panagiotopoulou Maria.Panagiotopoulou at ecrin.org
Mon Feb 8 09:33:58 GMT 2021

Dear all,

Please find the draft minutes from our monthly TC of Friday 5 February:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d5rd5SOTQzH8U-j-aqv3N4SwU55ivjFw/edit

As it was discussed during the meeting, we will need your contribution by nominating 1-2 experts from your institutions that can help with the assessment of the proposals from the Digital Life Sciences Open Call that handle sensitive data. This assessment will take place in parallel to the scientific review and a requirement for being nominated is having practical experience with handling sensitive data or legal/ethical background.

Please add nominees from your institutions in the following table until tonight:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a0haBPIEh52rzQyeCMiavVsqhKVIfUzhGb454_oCC7w/edit#gid=0

The nominees will then be assigned 1-2 proposals and will be asked to check whether the proposals raise any concerns with regards to the handling of sensitive data. More details can be found in the minutes and will be sent to the nominees by me/Michaela.

Thanks in advance.

Wishing you a nice day and week.

Maria & Michaela

Maria Panagiotopoulou, PhD